- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft LIVE Mail
- Outlook Express
- Mac Mail
- Any POP3 / IMAP capable phone
We provide a quick and easy auto-setup process to add your e-mail account to your mail client. To do this:
1. Log into the cPanel account for the domain you want to set up
2. Click Email Accounts
3. Locate the e-mail account you want to use (or add it if has not been set up)
4. Click the More drop-down button next to the account
5. Select Configure Mail Client.
Clicking this option will show you your POP3 / IMAP details, including your hostname, username, port and password.
You also have the option to download an auto-configure script which will setup your new e-mail account in your mail client for you without the need to manually enter any details.
If your mail client is not listed, you can still manually setup the e-mail account using the detail provided.
Please note that some providers (EE, Orange, BT and TalkTalk) block access to port 25 for sending email. If you are having difficulty sending e-mail, but can receive it, please use port 25025 in your mail client configuration.