To enable a specific PHP module or alter your domains PHP version, please follow the steps below:
1. Login to your cPanel and go to 'Select PHP Version'
2. From the drop-down list, change the PHP version from the default (Native) to the desired PHP version, for example 5.4 (please note that you can still select the same version as the native version)
3. Click 'Set as current'
4. A list of available modules / libraries will appear. Use the tickboxes to enable or disable specific libraries
5. Click Save to confirm the changes
Once updated, the selected modules will then be active on your domain. This may take a few moments to take effect.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
Two separate methods exist for server-to-server migrations. Both are managed by us to ensure...
There are a few different ways to preview your site before DNS resolves. This will allow you to...
FileZilla is a powerful and free FTP client used for transferring files over the Internet to your...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution