We provide the facility to enable/disable PHP modules / libraries per account.
To enable a specific PHP module or alter your domains PHP version, please follow the steps below:
1. Login to your cPanel and go to 'Select PHP Version'
2. From the drop-down list, change the PHP version from the default (Native) to the desired PHP version, for example 5.4 (please note that you can still select the same version as the native version)
3. Click 'Set as current'
4. A list of available modules / libraries will appear. Use the tickboxes to enable or disable specific libraries
5. Click Save to confirm the changes
Once updated, the selected modules will then be active on your domain. This may take a few moments to take effect.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
How can I migrate my customer cPanels to AbollyHost?
Two separate methods exist for server-to-server migrations. Both are managed by us to ensure...
How can I test or preview my website before switching DNS?
There are a few different ways to preview your site before DNS resolves. This will allow you to...
How to use FileZilla for FTP
FileZilla is a powerful and free FTP client used for transferring files over the Internet to your...
How to use Jetpack / WP Super Cache with WordPress?
AbollyHost servers block remote connection to xmlrpc.php or, wp-cron.php for security reason....